Montag, 26. August 2013

Gamescom aftermath!

Hey Hearthstone fellows,

Gamescom was a blast! I am really looking forward to next year.
Now in the aftermath of Gamescom I am looking forward to flesh out some things and get this project rolling. So in the next few days I will post the ruleset for this Tournament, any suggestions are appreciated (comment section below). The current list of particiapants are on the right hand side. Everyone with a Link to their Stream has already accepted their invite. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the comments.
I encourage the players to add me on Skype! Everyone who has accepted their invite also got my Skype name in a message. If not, please contact me on reddit: vaenror, or Twitter: @HSTournaments.

Have a nice one and see you areound :)

 ~vaenror

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen